As a new business you are bombarded with advice from all sides, often of mixed quality. Consequently, finding reliable advice is a real breath of fresh air. Most people who start up in business do so because they have the combination of a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. Not because they are experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business.
The last thing you want is to feel constrained by reams of daunting paperwork and cumbersome red tape. That is where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas. We will act as a sounding board and help you evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We think you will find our approach refreshing.
At Amin & Co, Accountants we welcome start-up businesses to come and discuss with us about their plan. We can help you from day one to find the best methods of bookkeeping, the best tax saving positions and help you to break down that accountancy fee by paying monthly. Cash flow is one of the most important factors for any start up business. Our integrated business start-up services include:
- Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Preparing a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assessing your finance requirements, advising on the best sources of finance, and drawing up the necessary proposals
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Dealing with company secretarial issues
- You should decide whether it is in your best interests to register for VAT from commencement, at some future date, or not at all if your trade is outside the scope of VAT. The decision you make on this point will affect both profitability and cash flow of your new business. Please look at our VAT section for more information.
We are here to help you
We would be more than happy to help you with the preparation of a business plan, and to help you choose the most appropriate business structure for your business.
- Limited Company – How to limit your liabilities and keep more of your business profits.
- VAT – How to get registered and what to consider.
- PAYE – Issues for Employers and Employees
This is always a good idea to have an accountant from the very start of the business this will always keep to up to date with your financial affairs and compliance issues with the Taxman and HMRC.